Our goal is to simplify the process and deliver an exceptional home that meets your expectations.
Purchasing your brand new Starward home is an important and exciting decision. This timeline explains some of the significant events that will take place on the way to owning your beautiful Starward home.
Step #1: Reservation
- RISK FREE!
- Secure a position on your preferred home site while we complete custom pricing.
- A fully refundable deposit is required.
Step #2: Preview Orientation
- Start the personalization process of your new Starward home.
- Visit our state-of-the-art Design Studio to preview our grand selection of interior finishes.
- Receive your personalized selections catalog to help you recognize the high-quality products we offer, provide you with helpful product information and details, and identify the investment opportunities available to meet your personal needs.
Step #3: Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Sign your Agreement of Purchase and Sale.
- The Agreement is submitted to Starward Homes for approval.
Step #4: Conditional Period
- A copy of your Agreement is provided to you after it has been approved by Starward.
- The Agreement will be conditional upon your financing and solicitors approval.
Step #4: Further Deposits
- Further deposits are required once your contract becomes firm (your Sales Representative will communicate the deposit structure specific to your community).
Step #5: Personalization Appointments
- Our professional Design Consultants will contact you to continue the personalization process of your new Starward home at our Design Studio.
- Here you will select the finishing touches for your new home.
Step #6: Homeowner Orientation
- We invite you to join us for an in-depth meeting with other new Starward homeowners and members of the Starward team.
- This is an important meeting as we will explain your Tarion and Starward warranty coverage, review solutions for common new home issues and answer any of your questions or concerns.
Step #7: Pre-Drywall Orientation
- A Starward representative will escort you through your new home to review various elements and features before the drywall is installed.
Step #8: Pre-Delivery Inspection
- This is your first opportunity to view your brand new home in its completed state.
- A Starward representative will guide you through a comprehensive inspection, show you how to use the systems in your home (heating, plumbing, etc.), and compile a list of any issues that are a concern to you.
Step #9: Move In
- The anticipation will finally be over when you receive the keys to your new home!
Now that you understand the process, let’s find your new home.