Starward Homes (2014) Limited is currently seeking an Accounts Payable/Jr. Accounting Clerk.
As a Starward Homes Accounts Payable Clerk you will be responsible to ensure all of the invoices are paid in a timely fashion and be part of an accounting team to accomplish daily accounting roles.
Some of the main duties will include:
- Full cycle high volume Accounts payable utilizing Purchase Orders
- Reconciling all Credit Cards and Expense reports
- Bank Reconciliations
- Minimal Accounts Receivable including Cash Receipts
- WSIB Trade tracking
- Minimum 3-5 years of Accounting related experience
- Accounting Diploma or certificate
- Computer proficient in Microsoft programs and Timberline/Timberscan/Builder MT (a definite asset)
- Exceptional organization skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills required, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com