Our goal is to simplify the process and deliver an exceptionalA�home that meets your expectations.
Purchasing your brand new Starward home is an important and exciting decision.A�This timeline explains some of the significant events that will take place on the way to owning your beautiful Starward home.
Step #1: Reservation
- RISK FREE!
- Secure a position on your preferred home site while we complete custom pricing.
- A fully refundable deposit is required.
Step #2: Preview Orientation
- Start the personalization process of your new Starward home.
- Visit our state-of-the-art Design Studio to preview our grand selection of interior finishes.
- Receive your personalized selections catalog to help youA�recognize the high-quality products we offer, provide you with helpful product information and details, andA�identify theA�investment opportunitiesA�available to meet your personal needs.
Step #3: Purchase and Sale Agreement
- Sign your Agreement of Purchase andA�Sale.
- The Agreement is submitted to Starward Homes forA�approval.
Step #4: Conditional Period
- A copy of your Agreement is provided to you after it has been approved by Starward.
- The Agreement will be conditional upon your financing and solicitors approval.
Step #4: Further Deposits
- Further deposits are required once your contract becomes firm (your Sales Representative will communicate the deposit structureA�specific toA�your community).
Step #5: Personalization Appointments
- Our professional Design Consultants will contact you to continue the personalization process of your new Starward home at our Design Studio.
- Here you will select the finishing touches for your new home.
Step #6: Homeowner Orientation
- We invite you to join us for an in-depth meeting with other new Starward homeowners and members of the Starward team.
- This is an important meetingA�as we willA�explain your Tarion and Starward warranty coverage, review solutions for common new home issues and answer any of your questions or concerns.
Step #7: Pre-Drywall Orientation
- A Starward representative will escort you through your new home to review various elements and features before the drywall is installed.
Step #8: Pre-Delivery Inspection
- This is your first opportunity to view your brand new home in its completed state.
- A Starward representative will guide you through a comprehensive inspection, show you how to use the systems in your home (heating, plumbing, etc.), and compile a list of any issues that are a concern to you.
Step #9: Move In
- The anticipation will finally be over whenA�youA�receive the keys to your new home!
Now that you understand the process, let’s find your new home.