Starward Homes is currently seeking a Customer Service Administrator within its organization to work out of ongoing sites.
This position will be responsible for many daily customer calls and to co-ordinate the Tarion warranty we provide to our new home purchasers.
Some of the main duties will include:
- Assisting in Scheduling and Co-ordinating Customer warranty appointments
- Administrating Tarion Warranty Program – Condos and Single Family
- Administer of schedules and completion of audit reports
- Handling of all Customer Inquiries in a professional manner
- Administer our Warranty database program “Punch List Manager”
- Handling Various General Office duties
- Minimum 3-5 years of Customer Service/Warranty background preferably in the Residential Construction industry
- Knowledge of TARION rules and regulations is a MUST
- College Diploma
- Computer proficient in Microsoft programs (a definite asset)
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal and organizational skills required, and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted – thank you in advance for applying.