Starward Homes (2014) Limited is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant within its organization.
Beginning as a Part-Time position, our Starward Executive Administrative Assistant will be provide overall administrative and organizational support to the Owner Group. Key to the success of this role will be extremely strong communication and organization skills.
Some of the main duties will include:
- General office and Administrative support to Management and the company as a whole
- Co-ordination of all meetings
- Meeting minutes completed and distributed as well as all other correspondence
- Reception, mail and other general office duties
- Minimum 5 years of Administrative or Executive Assistant background preferably in the Residential Construction industry
- Ability to update Minute Books
- College Executive Office or Administrative Diploma
- Computer proficient in all Microsoft programs
- Exceptional communication skills (Both written and verbal), and strong organizational skills are a must, with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted – thank you in advance for applying.