Starward Homes is currently seeking a Construction Site Supervisor for the Hamilton area. You will be an integral part of our construction team as you lead the site construction activities to facilitate quality home construction, safe working conditions and optimal customer service.
- Some of the main duties will include:
Coordinate and supervise all field personnel and sub-contractors to achieve all construction activities thru completion of a project on schedule, within budget and in accordance to the Ontario Building Code
- Maintain construction schedules; identify and solve problems as necessary. Setting appropriate inspections as required throughout the process.
- Ensure best practices are followed and techniques are used to produce the highest quality Starward Home is constructed.
- Ensure all Health & Safety policies are promoted and adhered to on the job site and any job hazards are rectified immediately. Liaison with the Ministry of Labour when required.
- 5-8 years of Residential Construction, Scheduling, and Field Supervision a Must
- College Degree in Construction Management
- BuilderLynx experience a definite asset
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects.
Please send resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com